Getting started with the Stripe NetSuite integration
Hi there! This guide is designed to give an overview of the integration and serve as a starting point for learning more. The easiest way to see if SuiteSync is a good fit is to schedule a demo.
The integration synchronizes Stripe data to NetSuite in real-time, automates manual cash reconciliation, and supports customized flows such as NetSuite's revenue recognition and eCommerce. SuiteSync pushes Stripe customers, invoices, payments, refunds, disputes, deposits, and more to NetSuite in real-time. This automates all income and cash entries in NetSuite, eliminating manual reconciliation and custom integrations.
In most cases, your finance team will save hours each week (in many cases, each day) of manual accounting work and your engineering team can avoid building custom integrations, saving you months of development time as well as eliminating ongoing maintenance. The integration has been battle tested by fast growing startups and publicly traded companies who are using Stripe and NetSuite.
Here are some supported work flows:
- Stripe Subscriptions (recurring billing)
- Stripe Connect
- Augmenting an existing custom NetSuite integration
- Deposit reconciliation with an existing custom integration
How to use this documentation
- If you're part of the finance team, take a look at the accounting overview and take a look at how automated deposit reconciliation works.
- If you're a project manager, take a look at the technical overview and accounting overview and then schedule a demo to review your use case.
- If you're a NetSuite developer or administrator, check out the technical overview and the webhook event mapping to get an idea of which events create or update records in NetSuite.
- If you're a developer integrating Stripe, but are not familiar with NetSuite take a look at the integration examples. These provide quick examples of how to use the Stripe API with some of the integration's core features.